API for active thermography
- DisplayImg API is a modular system for quick and easy programming of thermography software.
- Applications of passive and active thermography
- Uncomplicated and robust C / DLL interface
- Compatible with Labview, MATLAB, C#, C++, … Programs
Modular API – focus on your application
API supports all hardware components that are also supported by the DisplayIMG software. The modular building block system enables the extremely efficient creation of a custom software solution for a wide variety of applications. The user interface is always simple and intuitively programmable, yet offers full access to real-time data.
In the diagram, the customised software is coloured blue; the entire core functionality consists of tried and tested software components.
Typical Applications of DisplayImg API
- Scientific applications for active or passive thermography
- Real-time applications
- Applications for automated NDT
|Required license||DisplayImg Professional|
|Development environment / compiler||Microsoft Visual Studio, NI Labview, others on request|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or higher (64 Bit)|
Recommended: Windows 10 64 Bit
|Memory||min. 8 GB DDR3|
Recommended: 16 GB DDR3 / DDR4 or more
|CPU||min. Core i5 (4th generation or newer)|
|Graphics||min: Intel HD 4000 or higher|
Recommended: AMD HD 7750 or higher
|PLC||Compatible with all common PLC systems|